‘Best value creation’ through a reigning spirit.
Talented individuals who seek to be the very best in their respective areas in terms of behavior and mindset,
who are passionate in all things, who possess creative methods or strengths,
and who have a thirst for challenge in accepting new and difficult tasks
- There are five positions (employee ~ general manager)
- Promotion refers to an increase in position (rank) for employees who possess eligibility,
performance, and capabilities required for a superior position (rank).
Promotions are conducted once a year (January 1st of each year)
The purpose of assessment is to study capabilities required for conducting tasks.
It is utilized for developing and nurturing capabilities.
We contribute to performance creation by managing performance through clarification of
individual goals and performance.
- Support for educational expenses for children in middle school, high school and college
- Support childcare expenses for preschoolers
- Support congratulatory expenses for entering elementary school
- Support expenses for acquiring and maintaining professional licenses among employees
- Provide special summer vacation
- Support annual usage of resorts and condos throughout the country
- Support in-house club activities
- Provide congratulations and condolences allowance
- Service for supporting funeral supplies
- Reward long-term workers
- Provide rewards and training for exemplary employees
- Provide various gifts (for holidays and company anniversaries, etc.)
- Provide health checkups for employees and their spouses
- Provide annual comprehensive medical screenings
- Work 5 days a week
- Voluntary clothing policy
- ESOP support
- Operate stock option policy
- Deliver Happy Boxes consisting of products necessary for childcare
- Provided immediately after childbirth
- Deliver restaurant gift certificates for employees’ birthdays
- Support 2-people, three-day travel packages to Jeju-do
- Airline tickets, hotel stays, etc.